View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #12
Sirius_GTO
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8100
Carrier: Cingular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion901 View Post
Lol i just mis-phrased that, my fault. I got no claim to file because I do not have a problem. As far as I know, my bank hasnt refunded any $200 for me. First you say paypal, then my bank. I havent got a problem with you either.

But when something goes wrong, dont come at me with LEGAL stuff because is funny. All I asked you was " What are you talking about?" Just like you said Its been a while.

But now Im going to sit back and relax. Because.

1. My account has got no issues, my bank has not contacted me.
1. I have more than enough money.

But Im not surprised, SIRIUS jumps to the whole forum for back-up. Ive got a couple of sales pending lets see if they think Im a "SCAMMER".

ILL BE WAITING FOR LAWYER.

You still haven't explain how coincidentally you threatened to file an unauthorized chargeback and then WABAM! I get hit with an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGEBACK!

It is the exact same paypal address that you sent payment to me, so how are you claiming that it isn't you?

I say paypal and your bank, because you use your credit card (bank) to pay through paypal.

I am telling you right now, I'm not dicking around with legal threats. I don't make threats. And if you're not careful how you make these next few steps of yours, you'll come to see that soon enough.