View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
tingcrab

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: CMCC Peoples

Why BB is better than anything else?

1. balls
Because it's got BALLS on recent BBs especially Curve & Bold!

The Trackball is mandatory for web browsing when no touchscreen applied.
That's the main reason why I pick my bb instead of E71.

Also in the menu, using the trackball to roll is actually more accuate than using a touch screen.
Thus, one hand operation can be achived when you're walking, standing on a crowded subway/tube...

Bottomline: Anyone agree balls is everything?

2. Professional OS
Unlike WM, the bb OS is handly, quick, no hassle, and no maintenance required. Yet it still have variety of tools and sort of "meters/monitors" for IT (which means yourself) in order to do diagnostics when facing technicial difficulities.

Bottomline: None of the other mobile OS has build-in PING tool.

3. Keyboard Input
Well, I still decide to put this in even keyboard is sort of get use to it when facing all different kind of device. You would normally typing faster as long as you practice with the device.

Still, I think the bb has a good physical keyboard design, and the special keys as well. It's not to type in between symbols, letters and numbers. And I am surprised as a Chinese, switching Chinese input locale is so simillar to the Windows (u can even have the option to set either Shift + Space or ALt + Enter to swtching English <--> Chinese).

Bottomline: Hold a letter for cap; double space means period; Alt + Shift as num lock...

Last edited by tingcrab; 03-06-2009 at 12:09 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote