Old 03-10-2006, 11:24 AM   #41
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

So far, I've found the following methods:

IIS Configured:
1 - Interactive PC Web Installation: Unzip lcsOTA.zip to the root of an IIS server. I had to open the ASP files and manually change lcsOTA to /lcsOTA for all entries in the files (there's about 10 or so per file). Access/install from PC with handheld connected - very similar in nature to how RIM offers the AXLoader installations of the Google Talk, Yahoo and BlackBerry Messenger clients.

2 - Interactive PC ALX Installation: Unzip lcs.zip to a location and install using Desktop Manager and Application Loader (I believe this is the method you've tried).

3 - Interactive Handheld OTA Installation: Unzip lcsOTA.zip to the root of an IIS server. Access via handheld. I have not been able to get this working from the handheld (using the same unzipped files as Option 1), though.

I'm sure that you can do a Software Configuration push, although I have not tried it. I will test in a bit.