ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinho View Post
I leave that full quote, as you have stated correctly it should be up to the firm and not to someone external to decide what rights someone gets. So why would Blackberry remove the facility to decide which hardware gets access to the data on the phone? But I have understood that you and I do not know any solution just now.
I really don't know what the problem is. That's why there is no solution. For some strange reason, one computer in your home/office is working properly, but the other one is not. Like I said, user error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinho View Post
As for the reading I kept it quiet til now but the question, as you correctly quoted was: "Are there cradles available _from_ _Blackberry_" and following your link the answer was no and not yes. The link you provided does not lead to a product from Blackberry and I had seen this product already including reviews. Maybe that helps you to follow now?
I have been patient with you bombinho. I have read your posts, and responded with answers that I thought were appropriate to the situation. Where no clear instruction could be found, I have attempted to offer workarounds, or instruction on steps you could take to try and lock down the reason you are having issues with one of your computers. I don't work for BlackBerry, and this site is not affiliated with them in any way. The link I sent you was for a third party cradle that was not Chinese and did not require a driver installation on your computer. The link also had information on BlackBerry OEM products like a cradle.

From the site

"...on eBay for a very low $9.99 and it has some interesting features. It looks relatively fugly compared to BlackBerrys own style desktop cradles but its not terrible. It also throws in an extra battery charger for another LS-1 in the back. Sadly it does not tunnel the MicroHDMI through the dock so it cannot be used for media."

If you had already seen the article and read it, then you would know there are a few options for BlackBerry made accessories. I don't know where you live, so any link to my country's BlackBerry page wouldn't show up for you.

So the answer is yes.