Old 11-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #18
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Paspt
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCharles View Post
I tracked down my old car from high school, a 1974 Chevy Malibu. I still had the VIN number and a buddy that works for the County sherrif's office helped my track it down. So one weekend I road-tripped 750 miles and found the car parked in a mall parking lot. It had been tricked out with some sweet rims and new paint job. Anyway, I still had a spare key from when I owned it, so I got in and waited in the back seat until the current owner came out of the mall. Man what an @sshole he was!!! After he nearly had a heart attack and shot me with the pistol he kept under the front seat, I was able to explain to him who I was...but he still was pissed off. What is up with people these days?
What is up with someone who would get into someone else's car and wait in the back seat. No offense, but I don't think the other guy was the @sshole in that situation. He should have called the cops on you for breaking into his car. Just because you had a key gave you no right to enter someone else's property.

Also your friend using was inappropriately using the county sheriff's resources. He probably could be fired for that.