View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
xklusiv

Model: 9930
PIN: N/A
Carrier: indosat
Default Network Problem with the Montana 9930

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys, I need some advice on the problem that i encounter with my 9930 Montana.

Im currently on 7.0.0.362 and my wife's montana is at 7.0.0.374. we experience the same problem. We are on GSM network, not CDMA.

1. Blackberry network can be identified with the BB logo beside the 3G, or capital letters of GPRS/EDGE while in 2G mode. What our problem is that the BB sign beside the 3G sometimes disappear by itself and same thing also with the capital GPRS/EDGE become small gprs/edge or even just showing GSM...this caused blackberry service to stop working. I tried calling my service provider and asking them about this problem, according to them there is no problem with their network. and fair enough, i never encounter this problem with my previous blackberry device on the same network.

2. While on wifi, sometimes the BB logo beside the wifi also disappeared.

3. Experiencing clock (thinking) for about 30 seconds. This occurs very frequently, especially after making phone call. Tried to do a battery pull everyday, it only helps abit. if i didnt do battery pull for 2 days or more, the thinking clock happen more.

4. Mine n my wife's montana sometimes restart by itself...

I don't know what should i do..since the OS upgrade is so slow....

Tried to reinstall os, but its just didnt solve the problem.

Any help from you guys, will be very much appreciated.

Cheers
Offline   Reply With Quote