View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 AM   #39
lhsonic
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

lol... dc/dc, IMO, is wrong and right on several points

To the guy that compared capitalism and communism... one is an economic ideology and one is a political ideology.. LOL.. you were comparing apples to oranges. And yes dc/dc is right on this point.. he does seem to support what capitalism stands for.. Buying... and buying more and more supports the economy!

This is also what conspicuous consumption is. People that have purchased a BlackBerry without a dataplan... I believe purely got one just to show off.. like honestly.. you don't need a friggin blackberry to use JUST as a phone without taking advantage of what, imo, is a Blackberry's main selling point- BIS push email.. (that and of course BES for its truly business-orientated clients). There's also Google Maps and such which uses GPS but is useless in real-world scenarios without data... unless you really just wanna use it at home or at a hotspot...

However, he's wrong to think everyone needs a data plan, because not having one and using only wifi is stealing... I don't believe that... But I also ask why people need to use their phone's browsers at school and home where in today's world.. pretty much has access to a laptop or other computer especially if they can afford a BB.

Edit: WOW. i just read the post over.. it sounds incredibly noob and might not even make sense to many.. I think it's because I'm tired GOOD NIGHT>>>
Offline   Reply With Quote