berryapp
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers Canada
Post Re: my first BB10 Cascade app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincar View Post
Ixxx8217;m nowhere near the level of developer that the posters in this forum are at. RIM said developing for BlackBerry would be very easy special with Cascades (they were so right all the tools are there). So without any formal training I decided to make a simple list app on Cascades. My app took 88hrs to make and would have taken any one else 8hrs maybe lol. I really enjoyed researching everything I had to do and even though itxxx8217;s a very simple list app, my plan is to add as much features as I can without over doing it.

You can view my BB10 app at BlackBerry World - Launch Codes Lite - if you have the alpha device download and give me some feedback please, thanks.

Launch codes for Blackberry smartphones gives you quick access to the all the great BlackBerry® websites and all their features all in one easy to use app. This launcher will take you directly to any of the listed sites to keep you up to date with all the news, blogs, apps & surrounding RIM and their new products. You can also look forward to updates, hope you enjoy it.
Just installed the app! Well done!