Old 12-07-2006, 09:26 PM   #58
robbym
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Torch
Carrier: Virgin
Wink Mature Literary Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlindis
When we started doing our research for BBerryOne we happened to come across a few sites that we weren't sure whether to include or not and in the end or at the least for the time being have chosen not to include.

This is the BlackBerry version of a fairly well known reference book however its content is aimed at individuals over the age of 18: www.kamawap.com
I've come across alot of questionable content in my searches too, but for the sake of good taste (and conscience) have decided to maintain the list at a PG rating for all ages and life-stations. Since the list belongs to the members, I'm going to leave it to a vote whether to include this link on the list.

Members: Are you comfortable with this link?

For those who don't already know about this historic literature, below is a blurb from Wikipedia. Be forwarned, though this is a somewhat bland academic description, the actual text gets very explicit.

Kamasutram, generally known to the Western world as Kama Sutra, is an ancient Indian text on human sexual behavior, widely considered to be the standard work on love in Sanskrit literature. The text was composed by Vatsyayana, as a brief summary of various earlier works belonging to a tradition known generically as Kama Shastra. Kama is literally desire and Sutra signifies a discourse threaded on a series of aphorisms. The text is originally known as Vatsyayana Kamasutram ("Vatsyayana's Aphorisms on Love"). Tradition holds that the author was a celibate scholar. He is believed to have lived sometime between the 1st to 6th centuries C.E., probably during the great cultural flowering of the Gupta period.

Last edited by robbym; 12-07-2006 at 09:41 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote