View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 08:02 PM   #2
Silentknight
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7250
Carrier: Earthlink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaadams
Is anyone else having problems converting Word documents with the latest version of eFile (included as part of the eOffice update) - version 3.200.005?.....
Yep. I feel your pain. At least you have an old version to revert back to. I am using the trial version, and still, the exact same thing happens to me. Unfortunately, it happens to me with Word AND Excel files. PDF and JPEG files convert flawlessly. In addition, synchronization hangs up whenever I try to transfer the PDF and JPEG files to the Blackberry. The files transfer, but the application hangs. There are other issues as well, and I have contacted Dynoplex support to try to resolve them. So far...no luck. It's frustrating, because eOffice has all of the features that I need.

Maybe I'll ask them to send me a trial version of 3.10.

I am using a BB 7250 with Earthlink (Verizon). Hopefully, I can get this program to work. I am sort of ticked that the problems prevented me from ordering the software during the December 30% off sale!

By the way, have you seen any reviews of the Dynoplex software anywhere on the Internet? I have Googled, but to no avail......

Ciao
Offline   Reply With Quote