Old 09-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #59
Imcrackedout
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardonick View Post
I actually like the plastic protector and I hated it when I first saw it. Looked at it as stupid, but it's quite nice and molded really well to fit the keys.
As for the echo and the "NobodyCanHearMe" issue, both of those are still huge for me and I'm waiting for OtterBox to reply to my email.
So far, good protection is not worth the tradeoff of lousy sound quality with no fix, especially on a business phone. Oh, and BB issuing software that limits the volume to 50% isn't a fix, it's a bandage.
As for Nextel service, two tin cans and a string are better quality than their phones and a street vendor in Calcutta provides better customer service....even on New Year's Day.....after a soccer riot. Nextel=NexFAIL
I hear what your saying! What good is a protector if nobody can bear to listen to you speak, its really anoying for others. My otterbox sits in the console of my truck! I can't afford to have customers hang up out of frustration! I am also dumping the useless MIKE sytem for a BB using the Telus pcs system, more and more collegues are dropping it, so I have less need for the two-way, I will miss some of the conveniance, but oh well
Offline   Reply With Quote