Old 07-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #9
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: Enterprise Activation with BIS plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelesslama View Post
[And a word to the Lumia fan club: what are you guys doing hanging out in a BB8100 forum? That is so old school and you are bleeding edge. I mean I would not touch that stuff but I read the specs, dual 1.4GHz chip to provide a user experience comparable to an iPhone3... with a mammoth battery, to make it through the day... yet it's not beefy enough to run WP8 so you have to ditch it in October... Way to treat the early adopter fanbase... That sucks so hard...]
A weak argument, really. RIM has done the same thing. The released the 9800, only to release OS7 a few months later and the Torch (or any other older BB) wasn't able to upgrade to OS7, only devices that launched with OS7 were capable of using it. So, to quote you "way to treat the early adopter fanbase"

But, RIM didn't learn from that, they are releasing BB10 in about 6 months, and guess what, only devices released with BB10 will support BB10, so all of the users that bought the new devices to get OS7 are going to be screwed again! Way to go, RIM.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote