View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
plainman007
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Yes i can understand that your committed to defending the phone since youve used it for a long time. The tendency is to fiercely defend the phone. . Its not a mistake. Several things are cleverly marketed for example that you can natively open and read pdfs and excel etc. Then you find out you have to buy it extra. Im sorry that we have to differ in opinion. But it looks like your an ardent follower of BBs.

How do you defend a phone which cant playback its own ringtones is good. And in what way is that self-inflicted. A phone that takes ages to reboot while phones with half the ram can boot in a jiffy. A media player, they dare to call it that. Which says playlists but cannot play a list of videos on its own. And people say its not for everyone. Yeah the BB is for people who have a lot of time to wait. I wonder how for every disablility the phone has, a few say its not for you. The way they keep repeating that in agressive self defence while they have nothing to say about the actual problems makes it look like theyre with the RIM team.

Like the OP says, no matter what you say, probably half the BB users are recommending other phones. But your right if what you mean is that my problems are self inflicted, BY BUYING A BLACKBERRY i have self-inflicted this. Your right ! No wonder they hardly sell any phones here. The entire tollfree number is one guy sitting in his house, I heard a radio and children crying in the background while he read out his canned answers. Most of which were proved wrong on this very forum.

Last edited by plainman007; 04-06-2010 at 10:04 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote