View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #19
msu-dawg

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

My wife has an 8130 (I think that's right) and syncs at home and at work (but only calendar at work). She just started having the sync crash at work.

So far I tried BD sofware repair (problem still there) and remove/reinstall (problem still there). The calendar sync makes it all the way through the count of number of records but then crashes after that. As it is the only thing syncing I can't try the "uncheck calendar, sync everything else, then recheck calendar" option- I just get a message saying there is nothing configured to be synchronized when I tried it.

Also, as far as using the mentioned microsoft Inbox Repair Tools, don't know how to do with email located on Exchange Server. All info I've read talks about repairing .PST files but her calendar isn't in a local folder (.pst), it's out on the Exchange Server.

Haven't yet tried the "clear database" on BB option- may have to wait until she syncs at home first to make sure everything she has put into BB doesn't get wiped.

I will also try removing attachments from calendar entries to see if this helps. I personally despise this feature of Outlook. Attachments should not be tagged onto a meeting notice.

Any other suggestions in case these last two options don't work??
Offline   Reply With Quote