View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
Devious

Model: 8300
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: SRP Disconneted - RIM tech support stated other reports are coming in now

Useless! As much as I'd like to stay RIM customers, pressure from the business is forcing the hand away from them -- outages like this don't help.

The pleasant woman told me at the end of my service call she'll leave it open 24 hours and extend it if the outage lasts longer. I politely responded that if the outage is >24 hours, don't worry about the ticket as we will no longer be customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomc View Post
Received this message from RIM support just prior to the SRP reconnecting. WTF kind of statement is that?

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

Please know we have now fielded multiple reports of SRP connection issues, our Executive Management is aware of the situation, our Network Engineers are addressing what they can; however, presently there is nothing we're aware of that suggests a problem with the Research In Motion BlackBerry Infrastructure.

The problem may not be related to the BlackBerry Infrastructure, although we are diligently pursuing the matter and helping where we can.

I will follow up again as soon as possible, and thank you for your patience.
Offline   Reply With Quote