cpuking2009
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon wirless
Default please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1812dave View Post
Well, aren't you condescending ?? I've spent countless hours reading tips and tricks on various online forums and have spend way too much time with tech support clearing up issues that were no fault of mine--simply CRAPPY software glitches. I have learned MANY tidbits of useful info. Next time, how about not ASSUMING I don't have "discipline". I dare say I could "out tech" you on any number of subjects. That doesn't mean I have limitless patience with half baked products such as the Storm. NO ONE should have to spend more time researching how to get a freaking phone to work, than USING it. My patience finally wore out when I had THREE DISTINCTLY different issues with the phone on it's last day in my possession. Enough is enough. I'm not even sure I should say "my hat's off to anyone who can put up with the Storms issues" as the fact that you all are coming here to try to get these phones functional is a testament to the lunacy of owning one beyond the 30 day trial period IN MY OPINION. If you don't like that opinion, I have others! Cheers!
someone get him a tampon. and id love to see you out tech me on anything.
i could show you stuff on your computer that would blow your mind no to mention on any handheld device