NoBox
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT&Verizon
Default Re: I Like My Playbook, But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase88 View Post
No, I'm quite satisfied with my current Playbook and it's OS...which I bought after they enabled email/messaging on it. Likewise, I prefer to buy into products that serve my current needs; and this device accomplishes that.

In terms of customer service, I generally prefer to visit forums to get answers--for just about any product that I buy. I always find the 'real world' feedback much more helpful.
Guess you and I have different views about whose customer I am. I am not this Forum's customer. I am Blackberry's customer. Service to the customer, me, was included in the price of the product and, in fact was heavily advertised as one of the benefits of purchase. While this forum is useful, it is not customer service. That Blackberry fails to recognize this is to their discredit.

I am not satisfied with the Playbook as its' performance measures up to advertised. Nor, as I have stated , has their customer service measured up. But, again as I have written, at the price it is a good value for what it does. Lets' face it, at $209 for a 64G machine it falls in the disposable category.

Since I am in the process of deciding what to replace my current Torchx2 with this also gives me an opportunity to see where Blackberry appears to be going in the future.

We sure do seem to agree that buying for the future in today's changing world is a fruitless endeavour.
Offline   Reply With Quote