View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #53
mtcrew

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Your right it is completely impossible because your verizon friend knows it all.. xD
half the time when you speak to a verizon rep you get a different answer from the previous one. as for the pictures, obviously there is no way to prove it because they're "doctored up". look at my actual plan NTIONWIDE FAM SH PRI 700 ANY UNL N&W UNL IN $60 S4968 1107, That is not a nationwide DATA plan that you supposedly must have to own a blackberry phone and I definitely didn't make that up. of course you think you know everything because your a "BlackBerry Mensa" lol and you'll just say that I completely made all that up, doctored some photos and wasted all my time BS'ing everyone. all I was trying to do was to help those that wanted the phones like me without the BB plan. Now do I know they won't catch this error in the future and make me switch to the nationwide data plan instead of the regular voice plan (which is completely different btw) I don't know maybe they will. But as of now I do not have any BB plan.
Offline   Reply With Quote