View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #7
mdlissner
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
Carrier: AT&T

Initial impression after downloading and briefly playing with the program:

- No settings screens at all. Need to be able to change the font sizes (at a minimum) and potentially text colors.

- very nice layout to your editors for items. Compared to the other PIMs I would give this the highest grade. When you navigate to the different tabs scrolling left/rigth

- very nice implementation of scrolling throught an agenda view with the time bar moving up top. Also left/right scroll moves you to the previous/next day. Really need a "Go to Date" command either in the menu or as a keyboard shortcut to allow quick navigation.

- need for task sorting options. Right now overdue tasks show up at the bottom of the list. If you could give the user the option to sort by:
- Due Date
- Priority
- Subject
And let the user set which is priority 1, 2, and 3 and ascending/descinding for each that would be the best solution.

- You get the save, discard, cancel dialog box after viewing an item even if there are no changes. Can you eliminate this to save a step.

- You have some timezone related issues with tasks. My tasks show up at a different time in your application than in the native app. I am in the US East time zone, connected to a BES server on the US West coast and it seems to be causing an issue.

Overall I would give you very high grades for a first entry. Good luck, and when possible please add an OTA download capability for future builds.

Mark

Cingular BB8800
Offline   Reply With Quote