Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #16
RoC1909
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakman74 View Post
i could understand if someone had a need for the iphone (it's packed with features), for me i found that apple products will let you do alot of neat things but only in the 'apple way', most of which aren't to my liking.

i like how my pearl can play AACs and show the album artwork as well, that comes in handy when i don't want to use my ipod directly. bb's hit the spot.

i would never pay that much for a phone, unless it can transport me from one place to another in nanoseconds....he he
I was going to say that you obviously do not have a 8800. The 8800 let's you listen to music on the built-in speaker but try listening through attached headphones. You have better luck getting music through a rock than a 8800 and a headset.

As for the iPhone, I was going to get one instead of my 8800 but decided WHY do I need one except for the WOW and COOL factor. I already have a 30gig Video iPod. Now with the above problem, I carry my iPod AND 8800 instead of just the 8800

Actually, I hardly carry my iPod but it would be nice to have my 8800 play music when I know I am going to be somewhere waiting.