View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #24
Baldie
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9360
Carrier: Sprint

The iphone has its "wow" factor but it comes down to which device benefits you. I am not an enterprise use (used to be) but a blackberry just has more use for me. I have 5 email addresses that I keep track of which all go into one box, I tether my laptop, I keep track of my daily bank transactions, I keep track of mileage, and the ability to send faxes to my phone then fwd them to a local fax. I'm not yet on the iphone (or touchscreen) bandwagon because it just doesn't appeal to me as a business user. I would get it as a regular consumer but aside from the cool browser, my curve can do all that and more. I was also reading the 3G iphone due to be released later this week is still lacking features that every other phone (not just a BB) has. It doesn't help that iphone was only released on ATT. At least blackberry has a broader selection as far as carriers. I hope Apple will eventually give the iphone a different look at some point because I know blackberrys have been out for awhile now but at least they had different looks which appeal to different consumers.

Rumors are circulating that blackberry will be releasing a touch-screen blackberry in early 2009, so when I am ready to jump on that touch screen bandwagon I will have to see who is on top of who then.

Last edited by Baldie; 07-06-2008 at 09:49 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote