View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
liberty58

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Syncing Microsoft Outlook Contactas to BB

Please Login to Remove!

This might be a question that has been asked once or twice before but I cannot find any information. I have been carrying a Palm PDA around for more than a few years just for my business contacts. I have well over 2000 contacts which carry related information to that specific individual using Microsoft Office Outlook. I do not use Outlook for any other function other than Contacts as my company uses Lotus Notes for email and calendar. I want to put these contacts into my BB in a separate folder similar to the PDA for access when required. I do not want to mix them with my contacts in my BB which are my day to day common contacts for quick to locate, quick to contact favorites. I am certainly not a person that knows all the functions of my BB9700 but I have asked more than a few BB Geeks but they have no answers. Is this that off the wall unusual? Is there an BB APP that I not aware of. I want something I can easily sync with my Microsoft Office Outlook Contacts on my laptop to my BB which I can use day to day with little effort. HELP me get away from my PDA!
Offline   Reply With Quote