View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
Oolympia

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Unhappy My Blackberry Curve 8300 wont turn on

Please Login to Remove!

HI! I'm in deep trouble and I need to fix my phone ASAP. So please if you can help!

First of all, yesterday, my phone would randomly turn off and it was weird. Or sometimes I would put it on stand by, but it'd end up turning off. But after I could still turn on again.

I went to the movies last night, and during the movie, I got a few calls and texts. Meaning my phone was working great. And after then movie, my phone was off. So I thought, well I'll just turn it on again. But it didn't turn on. It was weird. I tried to take out and put my battery back, the red light blinked a few times, and then that was it.

I tried looking up information about other people having this problem.

But the thing is I know for sure that it's not the charging port or the motherboard, cause I just fixed those 2 things a week ago. (Understand my frustration that my phone is broken again).

I've tried taking my battery out.
I've tried making my sim card out.
I've tried taking my memory card out.
I've tried erasing the gold part of my battery.
I've tried plugging my phone into the computer.

I've tried rebooting my OS, but I couldn't cause it didn't detect it.

SO I looked up another way, which was to use the Application Loader, after 2 steps: "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer" Shows up.

Then I look up how to change that, and it tells me to install the desktop manager or something for my carrier, so I download it. And after downloading it, I tried to open it, but it tells me that it had an error opening, over and over again.

I've tried like everything.

And last night, before I went to bed, I charged it for around 8 hours.
And while it was plugged in, I couldn't see it well, cause there was no light on the screen, there was a battery and a lighting bolt on top of it.

But this morning it showed once, and that was it. And the red light stopped appearing. And I tried to plug my phone into my laptop and it didn't show anything, so I took out the battery and the screen showed a battery with a line across it and red battery as if it's draining out.

I reinserted and retook out the battery, but I never got an image or red blink again.

Please help me, I'm so desperate. I hope the information helps.
Offline   Reply With Quote