View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
MujagaWudakhi

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default bold wi fi problems...please help

Please Login to Remove!

Hi... I have a problem with my 9000 bold, i connect myself via wifi on my home router, the internet works fine for about 4,5 minutes and then it says...loading or requesting? can anybody help me please? what should i do?

i'll try to be more presice...i connect via wi fi on the internet, i go to set up wi fi network, scan for networks, and then when i go to my router, i enter wep key it connects and everything is fine...when i go again on scan for networks i can se when the searching is done , that i'm connected to my router...it's a thomson speedtouch...then my next step is to go again to my bb 9000 menu, i go on the folder manage networks, and my wi-fi is not checked like the mobile network???and then after that i go hot spot login, i connect, and i can be on the internet for about 5-10 minutes and then it stops working....the pages are loading and requesting...and it is not a router problem, becouse, my laptop is connected all the time on that same router via wi fi...i turned off java, just as you said...and again...it's doing the same thing...
Offline   Reply With Quote