View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 08:07 AM   #1
Brutalraw

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Default BES10 WIth Exch2013 Activesync Problems

Please Login to Remove!

I have Customer on BES 10.1 MR5 installed already by myself. and an Email profile pointing to there Exchange 2007 CAS array and it has been working beautifully for around 2 years now.

However now they are moving over to Exchange 2013 and are moving user's over in phases so they want 2 x Email profiles one for Exchange 2007 and one for 2013.

I have created a new Email profile in the same way i did the first one and pointed it to the address of the new Exchange 2013 server.

All the permissions on the new server are correct done all the View only admin powershell commands , Throttling Policy etc.

I can activate devices on the BES perfectly as I could previously , but any user that uses the new email profile can not send or receive emails to their device.

I have a test account on there new server and once I activate the device it prompts for the email password. it accepts it and i can even see under advanced settings that the server details are all correct and showing as they should as per the details ive entered into the BES . (if i point it to the old email profile on exchange 2007 this still works so i know its something with exchange2013)

I have even tried to Telnet to the new Exchange2013 box from the BES server and this also works.

Really stuck! can anybody help ?

Is there any kind of test i can do to see if the BES10 is talking to the Exch 2013 box correcly ?

Or can anyone tell me which logs i should be looking in for clues of the problem ?

Kind Regards , David Smiley Happy
Offline   Reply With Quote