View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #60
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9930
PIN: HEAD
Carrier: Verizon BIS
Default Re: How Is The Battery Life?

I turned my screen brightness down to 10% and keep auto dim on, never use bluetooth, GPS always on, Wifi on when I am home and try and turn it off when I leave so it's not always searching for a signal. I have weather updating every 30 minutes, two email accounts set up, check FB and Twiitter from the apps but log out when done. I unplugged Thursday at 5pm and didn't plug in till 2 am last night and was still at 40%.

I know people say the battery life on these are horrible but that is pretty darn good to me. Maybe I don't use it like others do but expecting to go days on one charge is a thing of the past with these new phones. Bigger processor, more memory, bigger higher res screens, and smaller batteries it would be silly to expect to have longer battery life than before.

If this phone had the ability to upgrade to Qnx it would be the best phone ever as far as I am concerned. That is the only thing I miss from my Droid is the apps this Blackberry has still been worth it in other departments though.