View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #15
Elle__Kisswani

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Etisalat

hey everyone!!! ummmm i think i mite be the only person in this forum who gets where this guy is comin from lol. i was accually surprised at the idea of payin thousands for a "nice" pin. u can accually find pins like that and its reeli common in dubai, where i live. they do the same about phone numbers, lisense plate numbers, even emails. i have a friend whos lisense plate number cost more than his car :s. some ppl have a lot of money and dnt know wat to do with it so dont be surprised loool personly i think its a waste tho to accually own one unless ure too rich, but by buyin and sellin em can make good money. anyways ill get to my point. dude whos asking for a pin i got one for u. ovi u ahve to buy the whole blackberry to have it. its a blackberry bold 9000. ovi i cnt give u the exact pin but ill put it in terms of X and Y . X is one num and Y is another. so it looks like this : XXXXXXYX . If u wna buy it let me know ;). anyways i think theres an other forum thing about this topic so im gna post this there as well. and if ure not interested in the pin im puttin up for sale then i can let you know where u can find maaannny "nice" pins, theres this auto magazine in UAE, sells lisense plate nums, phone nums, and yes blakberryy pins . so just let me know if anyone wnts one.
Offline   Reply With Quote