View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #10
cowgirl05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: Experience with Q10? pro`s contra`s, etc.

Hot dog! Thanks ZombieBerry! I now have a fresh off eBay Q10. It was used as a demo. It didn't come with a SD card or manuals, so I've just been playing with it. It seems to help having had a PlayBook. I figure in a couple days I'll activate it. But just using it over my wireless it seems to have a fast browser! I've looked in app world and it looks like there is more things in there than was available for my Torch! I just didn't want a phone that I couldn't get rid of apps I don't use or want. Bad enough I can't get rid of the emergency alerts, at least you can unsubscribe from most of them. But I like the keyboard! Not the smaller screen part, but being able to type, even with cold fingers is really nice going into winter. I think I'm really going to like this phone alot. Biggest draw back I'm seeing for me, is it won't sync with my computer using BarrySuite. At this time the dev isn't planning on getting it to. Anyone with connections to netdirect?? They fund the BarrySuite project. For Linux people, that just want their stuff on their computer & their phone, it rocks.
Offline   Reply With Quote