View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
dagger_99

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
Office 2010 64 bit does not communicate with ANY 32 bit applications. Blame Microsoft. Your ire is misplaced. If you want RIM to develop a 64 bit DM, then you may wait a while. Businesses that use 64 bit are likely to have BES, so it's not an issue.
Thanks for clearing it up, but unfortunately this still doesn't do me any good. I perhaps naively thought that when i bought my new Dell a few weeks ago and it came with Windows 7 64 bit that the technology had developed to the point of full commercialization.
So off to the store i trot to buy my Office 2010 64 bit to match my new OS not trying to think what software it wouldn't run with.
And much to my dismay, v5 didn't run my Office 2010, but no worries cause V6 was being released today. Until I installed it and found out it wouldn't run my Office 2010, and of course I can't go back to the store and return it. And I guess bad on me because I'm just a regular consumer who wants his calendars synced and not a BES user.
So now I'm stuck with Windows 7 64 bit, Office 2010 64 bit, but have no fear, because I'm due for an upgrade, and guess what? It won't be a Blackberry, because to the best of my knowledge both Android and iPhone do!
Offline   Reply With Quote