DallasFlier
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
PIN: OT NOIR
Carrier: AT&T/Cingular/AT&T
Default Re: Upgrade Makes Me Look For Another Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBox View Post
Will leave this thread now to the blackberry defenders of the faith and move on to more important things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBox View Post
You folks do realize how silly this is don't you? I post that it was a joint issue with ATT and RIM and give the reasons. Replies are that I'm wrong ad nauseum. I talk to folks at both companies whose job it is to provide support to us customers and who provided their names. They are not mysterious folks hiding behind UserIDs. These people who their respective companies count on to provide accurate and helpful information agree with my comments. No amount of internet bullying changes the facts no matter what you may think.

Then, rather than take the word of human voice communicatiion you choose to accept the word of human communicatiion that is on the web. Hmmmm, putting something on the web makes it more authoritative than voice? Now That is silly.
  1. The troll who announced a while back that he was gone, had "more important things" to do, continues to prove he obviously does NOT have anything more important to do than troll.
  2. Yes, as you point out it is MOST DEFINITELY silly - to consider taking the anonymous claims (on the web) of mysterious folk hiding behind the UserID "NoBox" rather than the posted, documented information directly on AT&T's official corporate website. After all, it makes perfect sense that the official corporate AT&T website is MUCH less authoritative than anonymous rants from NoBox on the internet with absolutely no written documentation whatsoever.
Offline   Reply With Quote