View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #7
srotman
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Bold
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Applied the skin many times. Yes, you use soapy water, but very little and when you first do it it's a little nerve wrecking, but I've done it so many times now I don't get concerned at all anymore. It's wet at first, and it's mostly soap that squeegees out. All the water stays under the screen to help it adhere to the screen and evaporates over the next 24 hours. As someone suggested, you can also spray glasses cleaner instead if you're more comfortable with that.

I absolutely SWEAR by these skins. You put them on and you never notice them after that and you don't have to worry about cleaning your screen anymore from oil of your face or worry about light scratches. They do an amazing job and are so affordable. And yes I recommend the 3 kit because I've had enough BB's die or screw up on me that it's easier to have extra lying around so you can put a new one on a replacement BB when it arrives should the case arrive. They also last impeccably well. About a year now on one of my devices and no sign of peeling at all. It's on there for good or unless I take it off myself.

Just make sure that for the first time you read the instructions carefully and follow closely. You'll see that it's not too hard. And expect it to look like crap for the first 12-24 hours as the trapped moisture under the skin evaporates.
Offline   Reply With Quote