View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 09:51 PM   #33
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwireless
Anybody have a screenshot of the new interface? I have not been able to download today, too many people trying. I will attempt this weekend sometime.. But am anxious to see what they have done..

Thanks!
If you can wait until tomorrow, and if no one else has posted any, I just made 40 screenshots that pretty much detail everything (for introductory and training purposes with our support groups). I haven't set up much, such as role-based administration, so this is just a near-bare-bones installation of the server. I'll also install BlackBerry Manager on my laptop tomorrow and grab some screenshots of that. Heck, I might just go all out and write a review/article for the website (not that my posts don't convey that much detail, ever... heh).

I'd post now, but I have to edit some of the 'identifying' information from it, and unfortunately my girlfriend is about to be over here in less than 2 minutes, so...

Last edited by jibi; 03-09-2006 at 09:53 PM..