View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #66
TonyTone
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: Anybody else love the Torch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
Yes and no. A bigger store with more variety increases the odds that you will find exactly what you want and not have to settle for something that is the best you could find.

Also, we BlackBerry users could be in a situation where even the best is being developed for more popular platforms and not BlackBerry. I hope that is not the case, but sometimes it seems that way.

Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
- I find that Iphone apps are overwhelmingly inundated with stuff that you simply do not need - at all - and the apps that are beneficial have the same or similar apps on the Blackberry.

- However, I totally agree that Rim's hesitance in developing more touch enabled devices has left Blackberry behind the curve when it comes to brand specific third party apps. I often see brands with ads reading ... "get our app on your Andriod or Iphone device". With the advent of OS6, the Torch, the Playbook, I'm sure that'll change in RIM's favor very quickly as the companies selling/promoting their products don't want to limit themselves from a still very HUGE market.

In the meantime, the apps that I have access to, suit my needs wonderfully.

Last edited by TonyTone; 01-01-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote