Old 08-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #85
stranger
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: rogers(thiefs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by torberry View Post
Ray,

It appears that your credibility is suspect. Numerous times you have come on here and posted false information (perhaps not intentionally) regarding the release dates. All this does is serve to disappoint and frustrate many of RIM's/Roger's loyal customer base through no fault of their own. It actually damages their reputation because it makes them appear unreliable when if fact it is you that is spreading false rumors.

I propose that Ray be banned until the device is release and then immediately reinstated.

Anyone else agree?
I think you should be banned for posting non sense. He posts the information he knows just like anyone with insider sources or someone who just talked to a Rogers or RIM rep. Its not his fault if dates get pushed back or information changes. Damn it people s*** happens Ray and Cory aren't Ted Rogers' best friend they aren't always going to have exact dates because things change that they can't control. You becoming so dependent on them is your own fault, take their info with a grain of salt. You people just come on here and bash Ray and cory like it was them personally who pushed back the dates on the Bold when it obviously isn't. Give them a break. Ban yourself if you don't want to read it. Don't you think it frustrates Cory and ray as well they want the device to be released as well. You believe what you want. I'm sure no one else will agree.