View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
Caspan
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Well I just got off the phone with a Rogers rep and it depends now if you want BIS or BES. They now separate their BB data plans. The lowest you can go on Rogers and BES is $45 for 1GB for BIS it's 300 MB for $30. The reason I called was that I got a SMS message saying I was $100 above and over my normal bill amount.. I lost it considering the company was footing the bill for my device. I started to think back over the month to what the hell I downloaded to get that kind of charge. Then I found that I was on a 1MB plan for $40 a month that was from 2005. Would you like to upgrade that to our new plan that has 1 GB transfer for $45 and no contract extension. I'm like ahhh yeah upgrade it Ill pay the $5 for the extra 1023 MB a month. They made it retro active so that it would cover the overages for the month as the ass hats never told me there was a better plan... how nice of them.

All I can say is wow I was at 12 MB for half a month and I am a tech with BES I use BeeJive IM and I love to surf so unless you do a ton of surfing I would find it really hard to break the 300 mark again depending on what you do. I use my device a lot but I'm not addicted.
Offline   Reply With Quote