View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #16
Carterofmars
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7250

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonTiki
Granted that there is always need for contingencies in worst case scenarios, if people did not prepare they would fail. As much as every company that oversees BBs has tried to prepare, so has RIM.

Ok now that aside, this post from Carterofmars, reminds me of the story of Chicken Little, and to a lesser extend The Boy That Cried Wolf. Pessimism is a part of life so is Optimism, the Ying and the Yang, for every action there is a reaction, however nothing is gained from trying to incite people, to sensationalize what is happening. I am glad that he has prepared, I am glad that he has options available and contingency plans in place, Bravo, well done. Now lets drop this whole inane line of thinking and just wait patiently. I am sure that everyone involved with the possible exception of NTP's case is hoping and keeing everyone's best interest in mind. Even NTP will get their due, deservedly or not. My .02s worth, and I realize fully well that in the grand scheme of things that will not get any of us any closer to Nirvana.
And hey Gandhi, Plato, or Nietzsche... who ever it is your you channeling; do yourself a favor and read the article I posted above. Maybe you'll learn alittle something.