View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #19
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrscott22 View Post
I miss the Curve keyboard and of course having a working version of Google Maps.
I miss Google Maps a bit, but BlackBerry Maps fills in nicely. No satellite view, but I can live without that.

I upgraded from the Curve to the Tour largely for the keypad. I came to Sprint and the Tour from AT&T and the Bold. I loved the Bold dearly, feeling the keypad was the best ever on any mobile device. What drew me to Sprint, after researching the network coverage in my area, was the Palm Pre. So I ported to Sprint from AT&T, activated a Pam Pre, and enjoyed it - for about a week. Then I began missing all the email conveniences of BlackBerry. After another week or so it was clear to me. 2 weeks on the Pre was it. Tons of potential, exciting new device, great multimedia functions, but it ain't no BlackBerry. The keypad was poor as well. So I'll keep it and switch off occasionally, just to see where Palm takes the whole WebOS thing, but I'm sticking (again) with BlackBerry. Ran right out and bought a Curve 8330m. I knew it was only a place holder for the Tour, but I couldn't take another day without my BB. I never got used to the Curve's keypad though. Too many typos with it, so the Tour couldn't come out soon enough for me. Feels like I've scratched an itch, way up in the middle of my back. Ahhhhh.....
Offline   Reply With Quote