Username: X50V
Item: 8800 for 8300 trade
Buyer or Seller? Seller
Was it Shipped? NO
As Described?
Thread Link:
Price Sold For:
Rating (10 Being the Highest) 0/10

Additional Comments: DO NOT DEAL WITH X50V. HE DIDNT EVEN SEND OUT HIS PHONE WHEN HE TOLD ME HE DID. HE SAID AFTER HE DROPPED IT IN A DROP BOX THAT HIS OLD UPS BOSS GRABBED THE PACKAGE AND GAVE IT BACK TO HIM. BUT MY WIFE IS A VERY HIGH UP IN THE RANKS UPS MANAGER AND TOLD ME IT WOULD OF SHOWN A SCAN AND NO MANAGER BOSS OR EMPLOYEE IS ALLOWED TO GIVE A PACKAGE BACK BECAUSE ONCE IN THE SYSTEM YOU CANT JUST GIVE IT BACK TO THE SHIPPER. YOU HAVE TO DO A REQUEST INTERCEPT. SO IF HE PUT IT IN THE DROP BOX IT WOULD HAVE HAD A SCAN. HE DIDNT EVEN DROP IT IN A BOX. HE LIED TO ME. I PAID FOR SHIPPING AND EVERYTHING. BEWARE
Old 06-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
X50V

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Joke

This guy is a joke he told me that he was going to PAY for shipping and sent me a label through email and told me to use that label, I pack my phone up drop it in the drop box and forget that I left my SIM card inside the phone, so I email this joker telling him that I have left the card in the phone and ask if he can PLEASE email it back to me. So he sends me an email telling me that he as placed his phone in a UPS drop box and it was ONTIME, well after he gets my email about the card he emails me back and says that he will mail me my card along with the 8800.......... HELLO?????????? he has already told me that he mailed the 8800 out, so I call my old boss at UPS and ask him to grab my package and told him what happend she said yes and pulled my package from the driver who picked it up. Then today this joker sends me an email saying the ups system must be slow since his scan was not showing up, I go on to tell him the deal is OFF and I have got my phone back and told him he should do the same, when he mails me back this time he ask if I still want to do the deal and I say no sorry I dont I would like to do a local deal, NOW he gets all mad and tells me that woops he doped it in a drop box that was already picked up and blah blah blah (so why did he tell me he droped it on time)???????????? Then I get emails form him telling me his friend is a MOD and im getting banned for trying to scam when OMG he was the one pulling the scam and I got him so now he wants me banned.... MODS PLEASE if you want to see the emails this fool sent me and all the red flags just let me know and I will post them here or email them to you. I guess since im a new user this guy that I was a fool..
Old 06-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #3
juwaack68
iPhone Convert

Model: iP5
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not

You 2 need to work this out - stop using this board to fight.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/buy-...mods-read.html
Old 06-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
MrKyoo
BlackBerry Master

Model: 4s
PIN: 79B32491
Carrier: AT&T

Well, familyguybb PM’d me about this transaction but does that make me his friend……..not in the least.

X50V, it was probably best that you didn’t go through with this. It appears that someone has a multiple personality.

familyguybb 24.62.220.108 shares same IP with previously banned users:

Running_Scared 24.62.220.108
miatek 24.62.220.108
gizmoskin1 24.62.220.108
Cartell 24.62.220.108
topspeedtop 24.62.220.108

Thread Opened.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #5
familyguybb
No longer Registered.

Model: 8800

i would of sent you my blackberry if all you did was send yours. im not loosing my blackberry to someone like you. i drop it off thinking it said 6:30 pickup when in fact it was 5:15. you had the balls to lie to me. your old boss can not and will not take a package from a driver that he picked up. plus it would show a scan on the package. also my wife who is a top executive for ups will be getting in touch with your old boss if he really is or exsists. to find out if he really stopped a package. and if he did like you say he did then he will be loosing his job. i told you to play fair and everything would go smooth but no you had to lie. i know for a fact that your boss didnt do a thing. its called you didnt even drop it in a box. but i will call you in your lie and prove it when my wifes gets done tomorrow looking into this. i will prove you wrong to everyone on bbforums
Old 06-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #6
X50V

Default Ban him please

Please can you ban this guy then and delete his post about me?
Old 06-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
familyguybb
No longer Registered.

Model: 8800

ban me and ill be back and post again. the forums will know how a scam bag you are.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #8
X50V

Default oik

Im the scum bag but your the one who gets banned from this site and makes a new name to come back.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:38 PM   #9
Perfect Storm
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8900
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguybb View Post
i would of sent you my blackberry if all you did was send yours. im not loosing my blackberry to someone like you. i drop it off thinking it said 6:30 pickup when in fact it was 5:15. you had the balls to lie to me. your old boss can not and will not take a package from a driver that he picked up. plus it would show a scan on the package. also my wife who is a top executive for ups will be getting in touch with your old boss if he really is or exsists. to find out if he really stopped a package. and if he did like you say he did then he will be loosing his job. i told you to play fair and everything would go smooth but no you had to lie. i know for a fact that your boss didnt do a thing. its called you didnt even drop it in a box. but i will call you in your lie and prove it when my wifes gets done tomorrow looking into this. i will prove you wrong to everyone on bbforums
Can we just escalate this to your dads having to beat each other up? (<---bad joke to break tension)

Seriously guys, settle down and work this out at a higher than 6th grade level. Neither of you are helping your cases by trying to slander one another.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #10
X50V

just ban him he is nothing but a scammer who has been banned before on this site more then once. If you people could only see the pms he has sent me, now telling me he just bought two 8300 blackberrys today since he can and that he has TONS of money and he scams for the fun of it and and first his wife worked for ups then in another email she was a manger and now she is like the VP or something lol... Mods why is he still here when I was told he been banned before?????
Old 06-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #11
juwaack68
iPhone Convert

Model: iP5
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not

You two can both stop it NOW. If I see either one of you continue to publicly sling mud (take it OFFLINE) you will both get a vacation from the site.

THREAD CLOSED