BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
jeffharris
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Any other Bluetooth blowout rants?

Please Login to Remove!

So, I have 2 cars that have Bluetooth. I've found (with .344 anyway), that if I get into one car, the Bluetooth goes on, and, leave that car, go to the other car, and so forth, after as few as 2 auto connects and disconnects of the Bluetooth, my 9700 may randomly reboot within a few minutes, usually when some other processor intensive function occurs (like a Viigo refresh, or a couple of e-mails coming in at once). I'm not even sure if it has to do with connecting to multiple bluetooth sources - it happened after a couple of connects and disconnects with one car as well today.

Long story short, I feel that the Bluetooth stack is still not 100% stable - do I have any other peeps out there experiencing the same?

I'm not sure if upgrading to .351, or even .371 will make a difference yet - I think the builds are still a bit immature - it took my 83xx and 8900 quite a few builds to get it right ....

As much of an OS junkie I am, I'm being more ocnservative with the 9700, as the current builds really aren't THAT bad, and, pretty much want to only upgrade with a minimum of .x50 number difference to think it will really make a difference.

Jeff
www.jeffharris.com

Last edited by jeffharris; 12-02-2009 at 03:52 PM..
Closed Thread