BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 10:00 AM   #21
shadowlesss
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Seeing that Corey can not read I will say it again...I am not a BB/RIM Programmer
Corey can you program in every language that is out there??? I think not.

It's funny (and I laugh) at your vulgar and insensitive posts because they tell the world a lot about the kind of person you really are!! Do you really think that someone that is a nobody hurts my feelings when they cuss me and call me names via a forum HAHA this just shows your ignorance!!!!!!

Kindness Is The Ability To Love
Old 07-22-2005, 10:37 AM   #22
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

No... I think you called me an idiot and I responded appropriately... I think that once you understand the methodology behind programming, to pickup a new language isn't that tough. I can write effective code in over 10 language's... am I the best? no. But I can do what I need to do. The documentation is all there.

You say I can't read... look at yourself. I only provided a few considerations to look at in my first 2 posts in this thread and then you dragged it down into the dirt. You deserve everything I have said to you. You know that you are full of <explitive here>.

You offer nothing to this community in terms of intelligence, you boast about how much money you make and such... which is bull<explitive here>. People who make that kind of money don't flaunt it. I don't make that much money and I am fine with that. I lead a very confortable life, and when I want something for myself, I do it myself. Why don't you read a book or look at some code? I know learning java is a long way from what you do, most likely rpg or cobol or something like that.

There is no ignorance on my part. I have seen so many people like you. You are a wannabe, a neverwillbe and you talk the talk, but never walk the walk. Why would you post about how easy something is, when you first post that you are a programming god like person, but then post that you know nothing of java or midp/rim api's...

You say it easy and then admit you don't know what you are talking about. Think about it bozo.

You can call me all the names in the world, and make fun of me all you want, but the truth still stands that you don't know <explitive> all.

My posts are insensitive only in the fact that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and you insist on bickering with me. Maybe one day if you ever learn enough to be in the same class of knowledge as me, we can have an intelligent conversation, but until then you can stay where you are. Nobody will miss you.

cd.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #23
shadowlesss
Thumbs Must Hurt

Hahahahaha

Old 07-22-2005, 03:39 PM   #24
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

oh well I tried to settle things screw it argue if ya must I dont care
Old 07-22-2005, 07:20 PM   #25
Smhblackberry
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: 312B4645
Carrier: cricket

I seen most of your messages, and I got to say, you have got to be the biggest dick I have ever heard. have you no life! why don't you post something useful for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey@12mile
Easy as in what? this is easy in that it should work like you say? or you think it's easy to hook into the audiostream when you press the button?

The bb was never designed to support voice invoked dialling... could you imagine saying I have to go home to your girlfriend and the phone dialling 'home' so that your wife hears the last 5 minutes you are spending with your girlfriend? wooo.

I said I think it would be possible, but not done easily. People think that these things magically do what anyone wants, but once it comes down to picking through the limitations it's a bit more of a challenge then people thought.

The code for the actual phone app on the bb isn't part of what RIM gives out to developers, therefore extending the application to allow you as a programmer to hook into it for certain things isn't easy to do.

In the future if I feel ambitious I might give it a whirl, but for now it's not even on the list.

cd.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:08 PM   #26
corey@12mile

Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smhblackberry
I seen most of your messages, and I got to say, you have got to be the biggest dick I have ever heard. have you no life! why don't you post something useful for once.
who are you? oh... just another nobody.

How many of my messages have you read? Apparently not too many. Oh, and yes, I do have a life. It's nice that you venture in with your worthless opinion at this point though.

Here's something for anyone else who wants to call me a dick here. My first post in this thread was on topic and fairly informative, my second post was getting clarification of what easy was. After that *I* was attacked, so say what you want and **** you all.

cd.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:26 AM   #27
shadowlesss
Thumbs Must Hurt

Hahahahaha

Old 07-25-2005, 11:53 AM   #28
corey@12mile