BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #521
speedjunkyz.info

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Please Login to Remove!

My desk top manager says 4.6v so I know I did that right. My phone when connected to the pc says Connecting to PC after I double click DM...........
Old 08-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #522
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Someone needs to take a breath.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:01 PM   #523
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

Your Private Message to me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkyz
"Re: Hello"

I have lol noone has replied, I even posted it in the thread YOU started....hence the reason I PMed you. If you can not help me then I will take my business else where....No sense in me being on here if the staff can not help....understand me?
By the way who is the Admin/Owner of this site?

SJ
Yes, please take your business elsewhere, and if you don't do so, as a matter of fact, you will be given some quick assistance in finding the exit.
We are volunteers, not paid, and the little satisfaction I receive doesn't come from helping bad attitudes like yours.
Search the forums here and you will find the owners info. Please, do make your complaints known.
Thank you for such a kind message.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #524
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Wow!! I'm going back outside to paint.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #525
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Oh, and the owner/site admin? It's "Guess." That's spelled G U E S S. Shoot him a PM with your issues.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #526
speedjunkyz.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post

Your Private Message to me:

Yes, please take your business elsewhere, and if you don't do so, as a matter of fact, you will be given some quick assistance in finding the exit.
We are volunteers, not paid, and the little satisfaction I receive doesn't come from helping bad attitudes like yours.
Search the forums here and you will find the owners info. Please, do make your complaints known.
Thank you for such a kind message.

Well John If my PM to you was insulting, rude, or shown a bad attitude then I do apologize. If you re-read the PM carefully you will notice I said nothing wrong. This is a Forum, and forum's are usually filled with people who express their concerns. I'm sorry that you toke it the wrong way. In fact if I'm not allowed to PM people then that service should be turned off. Instead of helping me you decided to turn this into an argument. Which wasn't needed. If you had helped me in the first place, then I wouldn't be still in this thread lol.....Please forward this thread to the Admin/owner and lets handle this once and for all. Whether that means banning me or what I don't care, but one thing is for sure, you do not need to speak to the users in the manner you are speaking to me. If helping the users is that irritating to you, then you shouldn't be a MOD.

I asked a simply question....that's it. Why didn't you post the original PM I sent you, instead of the one you did? I will don't worry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkyz.info
Could you help me get the new software onto my blackberrry? Im doing something wrong and do not know what it is!

SJ
Old 08-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #527
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Oh, I read the PM above. We are not obligated to help you or anyone else. This is a forum. That means we all help each other. Nobody is paid or "expected" to help.

You will get little help here with an attitude like that.

Oh, and report the thread yourself. You can send it to the site owner/admin and/or use the report post button.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #528
speedjunkyz.info

Thanks I have lol oh and I know you are not paid or obligated to help.....but if all you have to say is rude comments then I would assume the best choice would be to say nothing at all or leave it in the PM world.......I think you guys think since you have a crap load of a post count that you feel like noone will say anything to you.....I too am a Forum owner and I would never ever! speak to my users that way.......ever!

SJ
Old 08-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #529
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7

Perhaps it would be best for everyone involved if you found another BlackBerry support forum as you are clearly not getting what you need here. You are being given instructions but you are either unwilling or unable to follow them. And your attitude is putting people off. Not me, as I am a very nice guy (ALL OTHER MODS STOP LAUGHING).

I think that would be best.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #530
speedjunkyz.info

I have followed instructions....that is what I am saying.....And actually my attitude was progressed because others had an attitude. This conversation could end. I ahve already informed Guess....Thanks
Old 08-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #531
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

OK - I still think it would be best if you looked elsewhere. I "guess" that's the end of the road.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #532
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Dear Mr. Speedjunkyz,
I took the day off to assist a cousin in cutting three very large 100 year old pecan trees off my Grandmother's house and propane tank, damage left from Hurricane Fay. I think I have my senses placed firmly in the realm of understanding "helping people". I don't need you rude and entitled PMs or posts here telling me how it works.
I responded to your first PM, and posted in the forum the best I could to assist you, while sweating profusely in 95 degree heat, with a chainsaw at my feet, covered in sawdust.
The fact that you are not getting it done fast enough, is not my concern.
Please check back here on Tuesday when I will be able to give you my full and undivided attention.
Are you still here?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #533
speedjunkyz.info

Thank you. I am actually receiving help from knoxfp on here through Pm's...He actually Pm'ed me....Im not sure if Ill be around....
Old 08-30-2008, 07:41 PM   #534
bdizzlefizzle
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
Default Spelling Support, too

Perhaps you could also find a forum for spelling and grammar support. Sorry if you simple toke that the wrong way lol.
www.b5one.com
Old 08-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #535
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

You do see the irony of misspelling the word "took" as "toke" in a posting criticizing someone else's spelling
Old 08-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #536
holden
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
PIN: TOFJAGER
Carrier: Cingular-AT&T-Verizon-Nextel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasbbry View Post
My AT&T Nav still doesnt work. I refreshed the GPS. Ironically, Google Maps works with GPS, but I cannot log onto AT&T Nav. I enter my first name, lat name and email address as requested, then is says loadingm and after it getsto about 30% it says AT&T Nav is not available. I have tried this from many locations with the same result. Any suggestions?
Are you outside when trying to do this?? You can't see the satallite if your sitting on the couch.....

EDIT - Never Mind... (another case of "Did not read thread" - RTFM) sorry...

Last edited by holden; 08-30-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #537
bdizzlefizzle
Thumbs Must Hurt

NJBlackBerry, I'm using his misspellings. Go back and read his posts, and you'll see where I pulled all of it.
www.b5one.com

Last edited by bdizzlefizzle; 08-31-2008 at 01:48 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 01:51 PM   #538
bdizzlefizzle
Thumbs Must Hurt

See da bolds
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedjunkyz.info View Post
Well John If my PM to you was insulting, rude, or shown a bad attitude then I do apologize. If you re-read the PM carefully you will notice I said nothing wrong. This is a Forum, and forum's are usually filled with people who express their concerns. I'm sorry that you toke it the wrong way. In fact if I'm not allowed to PM people then that service should be turned off. Instead of helping me you decided to turn this into an argument. Which wasn't needed. If you had helped me in the first place, then I wouldn't be still in this thread lol.....Please forward this thread to the Admin/owner and lets handle this once and for all. Whether that means banning me or what I don't care, but one thing is for sure, you do not need to speak to the users in the manner you are speaking to me. If helping the users is that irritating to you, then you shouldn't be a MOD.

I asked a simply question....that's it. Why didn't you post the original PM I sent you, instead of the one you did? I will don't worry:
www.b5one.com

Last edited by bdizzlefizzle; 08-31-2008 at 01:52 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #539
MershtheComedian

Carrier: T-Mobile (Was Suncom)
Question Doing this right now...

....and praying...and praying....and praying....

http://www.mershcomedy.com
Old 09-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #540
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MershtheComedian View Post
....and praying...and praying....and praying....
Yep--pray hard if you are loading this old release. Personally, I would recommend the newer and latest officially released version in our Sticky Notes at the top of this section.
Closed Thread