BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 08:25 AM   #1
mobility

Model: N/A
Question Searching for Blackberry in Meddle East??

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everybody,

I am looking to find representative or official agency of Blackberry in any ware of Meddle East or Saudi Arabia to provide me enterprises solutions for my work environment.

Your support will be fully appreciated.

Regards,
Mobility
Old 09-11-2005, 05:39 AM   #2
mobility

follow-up guys!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:02 AM   #3
phil999
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
Carrier: Tmobile

i do not believe there are any offical channels. My company buys BB's in the US / UK have BES servers in US / UK and then roam for users in UAE. However it depends if the simm provider has a roaming agreement in the country the handsets are being used.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:15 AM   #4
mobility

Red face

Your communion is fully appreciated my dear
Really I am looking for a nearer official office to supporting me any time, I know a lot of official offices put outside our region and the main thing is dose not have of them a 24 hours in a day of physically support! This is the problem!

Thanks again and regards,
Mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil999
i do not believe there are any offical channels. My company buys BB's in the US / UK have BES servers in US / UK and then roam for users in UAE. However it depends if the simm provider has a roaming agreement in the country the handsets are being used.
Closed Thread