BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #1
olarionov

Model: 7250
Exclamation Sync Blackberry with Outlook Live

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,
I have MSN/Hotmail Primium account which I use over the web browser OR Outlook Live from home. I used to sync all contacts and calenfdar data in this hotmail account with Blackberry using IntelliSync for MSN. Basicaly Blackberry was "syncing" with local outlook PST file, then PST file was synced to hotmail online by IntelliSync for MSN.
Microsoft discontiniued IntelliSync as a sync tool when Outlook Live was released. Outlook Live used different local storage format (not .PST files) and Outlook Live is not supported and synchronized with Blackberry using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

How do I synchronize Blackberry PIM with Outlook Live or Hotmail Premium??

Thank you all!!:
Old 03-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #2
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by olarionov
Hello,
I have MSN/Hotmail Primium account which I use over the web browser OR Outlook Live from home. I used to sync all contacts and calenfdar data in this hotmail account with Blackberry using IntelliSync for MSN. Basicaly Blackberry was "syncing" with local outlook PST file, then PST file was synced to hotmail online by IntelliSync for MSN.
Microsoft discontiniued IntelliSync as a sync tool when Outlook Live was released. Outlook Live used different local storage format (not .PST files) and Outlook Live is not supported and synchronized with Blackberry using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

How do I synchronize Blackberry PIM with Outlook Live or Hotmail Premium??

Thank you all!!:
Not sure you can now. Why not check with Microsoft to see if they have a workaround.
Closed Thread