Old 06-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
TruckerMike
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Torch
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default AT&T customers report second day of service disruption

Please Login to Remove!

What started yesturday as just a Knoxville issue quickly became the entire east Tennessee area, I was told yesterday by an AT&T rep at our local branch that they believe that it is the acts of a hacker. For the last 2 mornings AT&T has failed causing loss of service to everyone. I myself was expecting a call this morning. The person did call and even left a voice mail but i did not get that call because of the outage and got the voice mail only when the network came back up. I dont think it is the case of a hack, im leaning more to what the local news is reporting that they are really unsure why but they are leaning more to the upgrades they have been doing in this area to the 3G band.

AT&T customers report second day of service disruption » Knoxville News Sentinel

East Tennessee AT&T customers experience outages
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads for: AT&T customers report second day of service disruption
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AT&T, No-Contract Service and BBs owenmp Carrier Specific Issues 3 07-02-2009 05:55 PM
AT&T to offer TV Service (CV) ... Shaun Rumor Mill 1 09-29-2008 10:13 AM
BES 4.0 SP2 for Exchange now available jibi BES Admin Corner 49 08-17-2005 08:51 AM
BES 4.0 SP1 for Exchange now available! jibi BES Admin Corner 20 05-04-2005 10:00 PM

ENDOXPERT GASTROENTROLOGY MEMORY BASKET BRAND NEW picture

ENDOXPERT GASTROENTROLOGY MEMORY BASKET BRAND NEW

$118.36

2 - RAM DRAM Tray-Container Box For Server PC Memory DIMM Modules - Fits 100 NEW picture

2 - RAM DRAM Tray-Container Box For Server PC Memory DIMM Modules - Fits 100 NEW

$21.90

2 Computer Memory Packaging Tray Case for Desktop PC DDR4 Modules - Fits 100 New picture

2 Computer Memory Packaging Tray Case for Desktop PC DDR4 Modules - Fits 100 New

$21.50

Desktop Memory Case Tray Case for PC DDR DRAM RAM DIMM Modules - 2 fits 100 New picture

Desktop Memory Case Tray Case for PC DDR DRAM RAM DIMM Modules - 2 fits 100 New

$20.50

We R Makers The Cinch Book Binding Machine Round hole V 2 White Aqua 71050-9 picture

We R Makers The Cinch Book Binding Machine Round hole V 2 White Aqua 71050-9

$79.99

Dental Endo NiTi Gold Taper Heat Activated /Rotary Files Engine Use 21mm/25mm picture

Dental Endo NiTi Gold Taper Heat Activated /Rotary Files Engine Use 21mm/25mm

$296.92

Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.