BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
herbeapuce

Model: 8703e
PIN: N/A
Carrier: bell
Default howto have blacberry sent to show in outlook sent plz ?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi
each time I reply to someone on my blackberry bold, the message does not copy in my outlook 2007 sent folder ...how to do this please?

please if you know , give very detailled instructions as I am not very fast with this stuff...

thank you

stef.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Motorcycle Mama
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9930
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: howto have blacberry sent to show in outlook sent plz ?

What type of message?
Email? BIS or BES? What type of email? GMail, Hotmail, POP3, something else?

Sounds like normal behavior for POP3 email. You would need to set up a manual BCC if you want your sent email messages from your BlackBerry to show up in Outlook on your computer.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
herbeapuce

Model: 8703e
Carrier: bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama View Post
What type of message?
Email? BIS or BES? What type of email? GMail, Hotmail, POP3, something else?
I don't know exactly, it's not gmail, hotmail. it's outlook . it's a business Blackberry provided by the office. we use MS outlook 2007 on our laptops. I know on my laptop if I reply to an email, it get stored in my sent folder. I would like to also have the replies from my backberry copied in the sent folder on the laptop, because it is sometimes hard to remember if I replied to the email without proof from the send folder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama View Post
Sounds like normal behavior for POP3 email. You would need to set up a manual BCC if you want your sent email messages from your BlackBerry to show up in Outlook on your computer.
can you explain me how to do this please? remember I am not too quick with these things ( what is BCC ? for instance..)

also since I am here I also have another question: is there a sent folder in the blackberry ? how to view my sent email messages in my backberry ? thanks

stef
Old 06-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

I'd highly recommend looking through this:
User Guide - BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Smartphones - BlackBerry Bold Series - 7.0
Old 06-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #5
Motorcycle Mama
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9930
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbeapuce View Post
I don't know exactly, it's not gmail, hotmail. it's outlook . it's a business Blackberry provided by the office. we use MS outlook 2007 on our laptops. I know on my laptop if I reply to an email, it get stored in my sent folder. I would like to also have the replies from my backberry copied in the sent folder on the laptop, because it is sometimes hard to remember if I replied to the email without proof from the send folder...
Outlook is an email client. It is not a type of email. If the device has been provided by your employer, ask whoever provided it to you if you are on a BES. That's the first place to start.

Quote:
can you explain me how to do this please? remember I am not too quick with these things ( what is BCC ? for instance..)
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-auto-bcc.html

Quote:
also since I am here I also have another question: is there a sent folder in the blackberry ? how to view my sent email messages in my backberry ? thanks

stef
http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...-messages.html
Closed Thread