Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 02:50 AM   #41
omerremo
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: no BIS ni BES

Please Login to Remove!

when I set an appointment, alarm goes on, now when I edit the same appointment to remind me later, edit the time, it wont alarm and don´t show any reminder
Old 03-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #42
avishay

Model: 7100T
Carrier: Tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaTaX View Post
Here's some information on the file format itself:
iCalendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I currently get email attachments with the ICS files, but cannot open them on my Blackberry, I have to open them and add them to my calendar in Outlook. It stinks because it's just how Lotus formats the MIME section of the email when it sends it. Exchange doesn't read it correctly and instead of looking like a calendar item, it comes up as an email with an ICS attachment.

That wiki article should give you enough info to see how one is formatted, but I would be happy to send you sample files.
Hi HaTaX,

Thanks for the detailed info and links

I'll pass this to Amit and the team and I'll be sure to report with any progress.

Please let me know of any other comment you have.

Thanks for the support!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #43
avishay

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerremo View Post
when I set an appointment, alarm goes on, now when I edit the same appointment to remind me later, edit the time, it wont alarm and don´t show any reminder
Hi omerremo!

I'll report this right away to the team.

Please let me know of any other bugs you noticed.

Thanks for the support
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #44
amitregev

Model: Storm
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaTaX View Post
Here's some information on the file format itself:

I currently get email attachments with the ICS files, but cannot open them on my Blackberry, I have to open them and add them to my calendar in Outlook. It stinks because it's just how Lotus formats the MIME section of the email when it sends it. Exchange doesn't read it correctly and instead of looking like a calendar item, it comes up as an email with an ICS attachment.

That wiki article should give you enough info to see how one is formatted, but I would be happy to send you sample files.
Thanks HaTaX for the additional details about this

We are learning this some more to see if there is any solution that we will be able to offer on this matter too, although at this stage we are focusing our development on many of the more basic features that we first wish to complete and once we will have those ready we will get back to see if this is also a feature we will be able to offer with upcoming updates.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #45
Liebez

Model: 8300
Carrier: vodafone

Can you transfer the datas from the regular agenda to this one? thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 04:41 AM   #46
akosnitzky
BBF Moderator

Model: 9650
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Wirelessly posted (Its All About the U!)

I believe is does it automatically. Not like Pocket Informant.

LET'S GO CANES!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:49 AM   #47
avishay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebez View Post
Can you transfer the datas from the regular agenda to this one? thanks
Hi Liebez,

As akosnitzky mentioned, Calendar Pro takes the information from your default calendar application and places it for you.

If you have anything else you need our assistance with please don't hesitate asking
Old 03-23-2009, 05:51 AM   #48
avishay

Default Calendar Pro 0.92 public beta is here!

Good day all!

As we continue with the development of Calendar Pro for BlackBerry I'm excited to post today a new public beta version of Calendar Pro to version 0.9.2!

Following the successful release of the first public beta version we've moved forward in full speed and implemented with this new public beta version many of the features that were raised by our users here on the forums along with many bug fixes that were reported since the first public beta version was released a few weeks ago. Similar to the first public beta version, this new public beta version is also available as free download to all users - you will find the download links for the new version towards the bottom of my post here

For those of you who still didn't had a chance to check the first version release of Calendar Pro we invite you to click here to read the first public beta version release post to get more familiar with Calendar Pro.

What's new in Calendar Pro 0.92?

1. Monthly view and Weekly view receives a new preview pane!

With this new version both the Monthly view and the Weekly view now include a new preview pane placed at the bottom of the views, allowing you to easily see what are the events for the currently selected day (on the Monthly view) or the currently highlighted item (for the Weekly view). The new preview pane addition greatly enhances the overall usability of the two views by bringing more real content to the user when using these views. Using the Weekly view without the preview pane as with the previous version didn't provide much information to the user and therefore we are positive that this addition will be really important for users and hope you will enjoy this new addition!

2. Task Remidners

Following a lot of requests for such addition, the new version finally introduce task reminders support! This means you can now also configure reminder values for your tasks easily within Calendar Pro task editors We plan to continue and enhance this direction some more with future upcoming update and would love to hear your input on this section and how things are working here too.

3. Full task category editing capabilities

Using the new version you will now also enjoy complete task category editing capabilities such as adding new categories, editing existing category names and deleting exiting categories from your list of categories

At this stage categories management is only available for tasks due to some technical limitation that we are having, but we are working to see how we can have this added for appointments too with upcoming public beta versions of course

4. And much more!

As with any new version you will find lots of additional improvements and bug fixes! I'm afraid that we don't have a specific list of all of these changes that were implemented with this new latest version, but you should be able to find many of the different various reports fixed with this new version and things working far better! We of course plan to continue working towards this direction with our upcoming updates and continue and develop Calendar Pro to become a robust time management solution for BlackBerry users

Downloading Calendar Pro for BlackBerry 0.92

Calendar Pro can be downloaded for free for all of our forum registered members. Users who are not registered to our forums can register our forums for free by clicking here. Registering our forums should take a few moments.

We request users to register our forums in order to download Calendar Pro with the hope that this will be a good incentive or users to post back at our forums after trying Calendar Pro and give us their feedback on the first public beta, what features would they like to see and together help us push the development in the best direct possible while we will continue to introduce new public beta versions in upcoming weeks. Since our users feedback is very important to us we hope that users who will register our forums will be posting back with their experience this way Your feedback is highly important to us as part of the development process.

Click here to go to the Calendar Pro download page and download the latest version

* When upgrading from the previous version we recommend to uninstall the previous version before installing this new update.

------------------------------------

We are looking forward here for your input about the new version and we will highly appreciate all input possible that will help us with the design of the upcoming updates!

Cheers
Closed Thread