Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
serialkiller

Model: 7100t
PIN: N/A
Carrier: fido
Default Monitoring software reviews

Please Login to Remove!

So im at a lose finally, ive been trying to find a decent program to download onto my son's blackberry to try to monitor hes bbm. Im in fear that hes starting to head in the wrong direction friend wise. Either way, ive looked and looked and the only software that ive found that seems to be what i would need. Is a program by mobile zenith, (trackwary pro). Only problem i have is, i cant seem to find anything on this program, the company or any good reviews from legit sites. It doesnt seem like a scam but it doesnt really give me a hey im popular and reliable either. So my question is, does anyone know if this is indeed a legit program and company? Or is it just another blackberry monitoring program that promises features to only give half what they say. Thanks in advance guys
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads for: Monitoring software reviews
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Knowledge Sharing - Where to download the BlackBerry Monitoring Service software noname BES Admin Corner 0 12-31-2009 08:41 AM
Voice memo software roundup -send voice notes, vr+ and vnotes compared berryboy123 General 8100 Series Discussion - Pearl 5 03-06-2007 09:29 AM
Modem Software - Appears to be a feature of OS 4.0 Mark Rejhon General BlackBerry Discussion 45 11-09-2004 01:42 AM

New In Box Schneider TSXMRPC001M Memory Card Module picture

New In Box Schneider TSXMRPC001M Memory Card Module

$519.99

Coltene Hyflex CM Controlled Memory NiTi Files Rotary File System Set of 6 Files picture

Coltene Hyflex CM Controlled Memory NiTi Files Rotary File System Set of 6 Files

$42.74

Allen-Bradley Memory Module 1775-MEA USA made NEW OPEN BOX Secure Shipping picture

Allen-Bradley Memory Module 1775-MEA USA made NEW OPEN BOX Secure Shipping

$3799.99

NEW Original Allen Bradley 2080-MEMBAK-RTC Memory Module With RTC Plug-In picture

NEW Original Allen Bradley 2080-MEMBAK-RTC Memory Module With RTC Plug-In

$263.66

1PC Micron 8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 Memory MTA18ASF1G72HZ-2G3B1ZG Laptop RAM -  NEW picture

1PC Micron 8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 Memory MTA18ASF1G72HZ-2G3B1ZG Laptop RAM - NEW

$159.00

Dental Endo NiTi Gold Taper Heat Activated /Rotary Files Engine Use 21mm/25mm picture

Dental Endo NiTi Gold Taper Heat Activated /Rotary Files Engine Use 21mm/25mm

$234.68

Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.