Old 10-10-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
BenEadir

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Calendar on 8310 has stopped sync'ing with Outlook

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys,

Everything was going fine then all of a sudden My Outlook Calendar won't sync to my 8310 and visa versa. I double checked all the sync settings to make sure it was two way, the correct Outlook folder is mapped etc etc but no luck. When I try to sync just the calendar it appears to successfully go through the root configuration/action engine etc then when the syncronisation progress bar would normally start to process through the caledar items on both the device and Outlook it presents a "one moment please" message, stops and returns to the desktop manager software GUI.

I've tried deleting the desktop management softwre, deleting all the old settings, re-installing it and setting everything up again but still I can't get Outlook items to sync to the device nor the device calendar items to Outlook. I've also deleted the Intelisync folder from the App Data folder to force new settings but no joy. I've even tried doing one way syncs from Outlook to the device & the other way around but no joy there either and tried mapping to an old Archive calendar but it won't sync to that either. This is really messing me up as I rely on my "sync'd" calendar all the time.

My DM is V4.6 on an XP machine and tasks, memo's and contacts are syncing fine. also, Wireless sync'ing is turned OFF on both the device and DM so this is all USB based.

Can anyone suggest anything to help?

Regards,

Ben
Closed Thread