BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #21
BoxWave
Platinum Sponsor

Model: Pearl
Carrier: Cingular

Please Login to Remove!

I am unaware if we are currently developing one specifically for the curve but you can always request a product using our request page.

Chris-
BoxWave
Old 07-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #22
sneaky1

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: cingular

i brought this hardcase and its great and all but i have no idea of how to get it off, help if u know,

CLEAR Hard Cover Snap On Case For Blackberry 8800 + LCD on eBay Cases, Pouches, Accessories, Parts, Cell Phones PDAs
Old 08-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #23
b_ohare
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Default InvisibleShield is not truly honoring lifetime guarantee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark View Post
I recommend this:

ShieldZone - Screen Protector for iPod, PDA, Cell Phone & PSP

just type 8100 in their search bar. They work great and you can't hardly even see it. They have excellent customer service, too.
I initially thought this was a great protector, especially because of their supposed lifetime guarantee. I purchased mine in March for my 8800 but, after using it only 3.5 months, the thing started moving slowly off my screen (to the left and down). Ergo, small parts of it were hanging off the device (and collecting lint that was sticking to the contact part) and also getting in the way of the trackball. Thinking their lifetime guarantee was genuine, I called for a replacement. They charge $2.95 to ship out another one and require you to ship the old one back to keep the warranty current. In other words, you'll be replacing these about 3 - 4 times/year at a cost of $3.50. What a sham, and shame on them for not fully disclosing that when describing their "warranty."

- B.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:42 PM   #24
txstuntman

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: suncom

I have a 7290 that i keep in a case made by krusell.It's the best case that i have ever had.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #25
b_ohare
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Thumbs down ShieldZone adds insult to injury on invisibleSHIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by brilovett View Post
I initially thought this was a great protector, especially because of their supposed lifetime guarantee. I purchased mine in March for my 8800 but, after using it only 3.5 months, the thing started moving slowly off my screen (to the left and down). Ergo, small parts of it were hanging off the device (and collecting lint that was sticking to the contact part) and also getting in the way of the trackball. Thinking their lifetime guarantee was genuine, I called for a replacement. They charge $2.95 to ship out another one and require you to ship the old one back to keep the warranty current. In other words, you'll be replacing these about 3 - 4 times/year at a cost of $3.50. What a sham, and shame on them for not fully disclosing that when describing their "warranty."

- B.
After giving them my credit card for the $2.95 for what they claimed was shipping fees, I just get the following email from them:
------------
Thank you for your recent order from ShieldZone.

This e-mail is to confirm that we have recently shipped your order via our Free Shipping method. Your tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can now track your Free Shipping orders at the following link, and then select "Package Tracking":

http://www.upsmailinnovations.com/tools.html

Please keep the invisibleSHIELD in mind when it comes to shielding any of your other gadgets. If we can be of service in any way, feel free to contact us between the hours of 9 to 5 (MT), Monday thru Friday.

Once again, thank you for your business, and enjoy your invisibleSHIELD!

All the best,

Shipping Department
ShieldZone Corp.
[email address]
(801) 263-0699
------------

- B.
Closed Thread