BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #21
mallocfailure
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Does the Torch have built-in stereo speakers? The 9000 did, but the 9700 only has a single speaker (i.e. mono.) The comparison link posted above in the thread doesn't mention number of speakers
Old 08-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #22
wifiberry

PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serkle K View Post
it's great to hear it works for you. but unlike you, I only need one device. Its not practical for me to shell out money for 2 or 3 devices when I can only use one at a time.
Celebrate your sanity... I'm the sick one...ha...ha...
I will be the first to admit I'm a sic geek.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 08-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #23
wifiberry

PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriver View Post
Got it and had it for 1 day. It was not for me. If you are looking for a multi-media phone, it's for you. I need mine for business so I am sticking with BB.
I don't understand how anyone can fairly judge a smartphone built on a completely different OS in just one day. I'm a fast learner and it took me a week to learn the majority of Android basics. Then the following several days to become proficient.

You're not even allowing yourself ample time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Android is the best, as I'm platform neutral. But I like to remain open minded and give each one a fair chance. Times change and things change. Heck two years ago I was a BB customer for life. Then RIM abandoned their original Bold 9000, In favor of their garden variety 109x60mm form factor. Proving they could no longer be trusted.

First billed as their top of the line flagship, the original Bold was removed from RIM's upgrade road map less than one year later. This left those of us original Bold owners high and dry, with no new model to look foward to.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Closed Thread